C+T are offering two annual prizes for student essays. Submission requirements should be in accordance with the following:
- Undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates (i.e. doctoral studies in progress at the time of submission) qualify;
- The winner will receive CA$1,000 and have their essay published in C+T;
- Should there be another essay worthy of an honorable mention, the author will receive CA$500;
- Papers should be submitted between April 1, 2018 and April 1, 2019 — the decision to be announced in June;
- Submissions should be made in accordance with standard requirements;
- One can make a new submission each new cycle;
- Submissions will be assessed by a panel comprising five members of the editorial board;
- C+T reserve the right not to make an award if the assessors deem that there are no suitable submissions;
- Any decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into.
Please email your submission to the Editor-in-Chief specifying in the subject line “C+T Student Competition”.